Friday, September 01, 2006

Conclusion of Blogging.

Alright went and surfed some blogs and saw some that mimic the Tabloid papers you would see at the check out counter. So my first impression of blogs is just trash talking. Or people talking about nonsense. So why would one Blog? Is it a narcissistic type of personality that would Blog the most? Having so much to say about oneself could be seen as a curse. Or is it mostly the shut in that has no one to talk to and makes up the fantasy realm that you can see through the writing that this is the place the author would like to live. Who knows? I have seen a few of these and will go back so I can link to certain blogs and show you what I am talking about. Is it the scholarly attributes that have led me on this quest? Well no not really. I just like to see what people write and try and find a motive of why they write some of the things they do.
Ok enough of my rambling. Hopefully I will not be too crucial on why people write the things they do, but there are times you have to wonder "Why did they say that?" So my quest of why people Blog begins. Check back often and see what I see and please add comments and try and help me figure this one out because it dumbfounds me at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home