Monday, November 06, 2006

Behind the power curve

From day to day we get wrapped up in the things we do and the past month or so has been that way. I have forgotten all about the Blogging assignments. Good thing that I looked on the discussion board to remember this assignment. Ok so Blogging -- well if is definately a waste of time if you ask me. Who in their right mind would want to read these words. Ok so I never really liked this assignment as you can see. I do not see a whole lot of relevance to reading the ramblings of people that I really do not know. Ok so you might make the argument that this is why we read them, to find out more about these people. But I don't see it that way. When will I run into these people and actually have time to sit down and talk about our useless ramblings? Never! So really why is the Blog so dang important? I don't think it is.
So that is my little rant for the day. I will try to get back in here and write more when I see fit or if all the sudden I have a real reason to Blog.

I'm outta here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home