Thursday, November 16, 2006

What type of person are you?

Well I found it! Probably the most dead on description of my personality. When I took the RHETI personality test I found out that I am a number 9.
THE PEACEMAKER
Enneagram Type Nine

The Easygoing, Self-Effacing Type:

The easygoing, accommodating type. Receptive, reassuring, agreeable, and complacent. Nines create harmony among group members by emphasizing the positive so that conflicts and tensions can be eased. They are supportive and inclusive and work with everyone, humbly allowing others to shine. They dislike conflict and division in the team and try to create harmony and stability. But, they may accommodate others and avoid self-assertion too much, becoming secretly angry as a result. They can deteriorate into ineffectual "make-work," stubborn passivity, and serious neglect. At their best, they are able to negotiate differences and bring people together in a stable but dynamic way.



What is this test you might ask? Well here is a link to the Enneagram Institue http://www.EnneagramInstitute.com/
They have a free personality test on this page and after I answered the questions I was able to see what my personality is. the great thing about this test is that you are able to see how you interact with other personality types. This can be a very useful tool in dealing with other people. Check it out and see what numer you are.

Enneagram Institute (n.d.) retrieved 16 Nov, 2006.
http://www.EnneagramInstitute.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home