Looking Back to Look Forward
Wow! My time at Ohio University feels like a life time ago. After reconnecting with some of my Sig Ep brothers it seems that I have come so far with my life. The days of living on Church St brought back a flood of memories. Leaving O.U. and joining the Air Force opened so many doors and life experiences that I would not give up for the world. My only regret is that I did not keep in touch with my brothers as much as I should have.
"Stork" was there when I met my wife. Most have heard that story so I won't rehash that one. But to read about where everyone has been and is going in life has been a great comfort to me and I now know that the decisions that I had made in the past were for the good. Looking forward I still have a bunch to accomplish. I have a wonderful wife and kids and it amazes me to see how quickly they grow up. I was browsing Ken's page and saw a birthday cake that said 37.. Are we really that old? Somedays it feels that way. Age has a way of sneaking up on you.
There are many loves in my life, My Wife and Kids, my Harley and of course the Bengals and sitting down and watching Rugby.
Don't be strangers keep in touch.
"Stork" was there when I met my wife. Most have heard that story so I won't rehash that one. But to read about where everyone has been and is going in life has been a great comfort to me and I now know that the decisions that I had made in the past were for the good. Looking forward I still have a bunch to accomplish. I have a wonderful wife and kids and it amazes me to see how quickly they grow up. I was browsing Ken's page and saw a birthday cake that said 37.. Are we really that old? Somedays it feels that way. Age has a way of sneaking up on you.
There are many loves in my life, My Wife and Kids, my Harley and of course the Bengals and sitting down and watching Rugby.
Don't be strangers keep in touch.

1 Comments:
You don't have to tell everyone how old I am. :-) It's sometime scary to contemplate how far into life you actually are.
Post a Comment
<< Home